Friday, May 15, 2009

Classmates, Part 7

Here is part 7 of my classmates series. I wasn't expecting to get it published so soon, but I have a little bit of time now that it's been raining all day.

I guess that's one good thing about the rain, Another is that I won't have to open up the summer weekend place this week. The later, the better when it comes to that place.

Maybe more about that later. For now, I hope you enjoy reading about some of my high school class mates.

clip_image002

Susan

Susan married Chuck and has 2 daughters, and lives in Braidwood. She is a nurse at Silver Cross Hospital. Susan is amazing. If you want to know what she looks like now, picture her exactly as she was in high school, with her hair cut to shoulder length. She hasn't aged a second. She must have that Dick Clark gene. She can often be found chasing people around the town square shouting “Bend over, I’m a nurse!”

clip_image004

Maria

After high school, Maria married that Love dude. I heard she divorced him and married somebody else. In the evenings she likes to run around her front yard in circles, waving her arms above her head and shouting Whirl whirl whirl!!!

clip_image006

Jim

Jim moved out west to become a prospector and minor league baseball coach. He has a part time job chewing food for other people.

clip_image008

Sue

Sue moved to Colorado and became an amateur wrestler. She has a rectal infection that makes her fart allot. They think she caused her pet dog to die.

clip_image010

Harriet

Harriet moved to Kankakee and started a family. She is self employed as a door knob tester. She likes to hang out in bars and drink beer. She likes to go to clothing stores, go into a fitting room, waite awhile, and then shout “HEY! THERE’S NO TOILET PAPER IN HERE!”

No comments: