Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Classmates Part 8

Well it seems I've caught a little bit of a break, so I thought I'd put up part 8 of my series about my classmates. So, without further ado, return with us now to those thrilling days of yesteryear................sorry, got a little carried away there.

clip_image002

Steve

Steve still maintains a house in Custer Park, although he is hardly ever there. He spends most of his time in New York and Paris, where he is known as an expert on men’s fashion

clip_image004

Sharon

After high school, Sharon got married to Dave T., I think. I heard that she later divorce him. After her divorce became final, she moved to the south of France and is a live ammunition tester.

clip_image006

Mike

Mike is married to a nurse and living in Channahon. At last report, he was thinking of starting his own business. In the evening, Mike likes to make home made ice cream that tastes like sushi.

clip_image008

Jill

Jill went on to college and got a masters degree in knitting. She has lots of boyfriends. One of them has a job. She likes to sneak into church and shout “Over here!”

clip_image010

Chris

Chris stayed in Braidwood and got married. They run a tomato stand down by the highway. She says her brother is still mean to her and has webbed toes. She still likes to pee in his corn flakes.

No comments: